Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

iBasso DX100 Reference DAP

iBasso DX100 Reference DAP

“ When I first received my iBasso DX100, I think I lost a week or so really getting everything to work perfectly, even though I had solid advice from other headfiers (see the FAQ on the player), and even if I went straight to 1.2.7 firmware.   The main things that will take time is that you need to clean all your tags (I thought they were clean, but apparently not DX100 clean). Then...” --Mimouille

iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player

iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player

“Hi everyone.   Not so long time ago I bought IBasso DX90, now I feel necessary to review it for other people not to repeat my mistakes.   A Little Background. I’m 23, during my teenage portable electronic devices were actively evolving. I remember my first IPod Nano with a lot of memory (it was 1Gb). For me it was really cool to listen to music outdoors with that much comfort....” --Hello1

iBasso DX50 DAP

iBasso DX50 DAP

“Alright, here goes. I have been on a slow, meandering journey through hi-fi that has seen me slowly start to climb that ladder that costs you your wallet.   Up to now I've been used a Sandisk Clip Zip (Rockboxed) and an ipod classic (rockboxed) running through a LOD cable into a Fiio E7. I was very satisfied with the sound from both of these units, running both with FLAC's ripped from...” --subseasniper

1.5" Color MP3 Video 2G Silver

1.5" Color MP3 Video 2G Silver

Metalic silver 1.5 color mp3 video 2gb - the ematic mp3 video player is living proof that great things come in small packages. The 2gb capacity and 2gb flash memory: stores up to 1000 songs 8 hours of video or thousands of pictures built-in fm tuner and recorder lets you listen to your favorite radio stations and record songs right off the radio 1.5 color display with video playback for easier...

1.5" Color MP3 Video 2G Orange

1.5" Color MP3 Video 2G Orange

Orange 1.5" Color MP3 Video 2GB The Ematic MP3 Video Player is living proof that great things come in small packages. The 2GB Capacity and 2GB Flash Memory: Stores up to 1000 songs 8 hours of video or thousands of pictures Built-In FM Tuner and recorder lets you listen to your favorite radio stations and record songs right off the radio 1.5" Color Display with Video Playback For...

Ematic 3.0 Inches Touch Screen Color MP3 Video Player W/Built-in 5MP Digital Camera with Video Recording, FM Radio & Speaker 8 GB GREEN

This touch-screen portable media player has it all - MP3 playback, video playback, a 5.1 MP digital camera capable of recording stills and video, FM radio, voice recorder, and so much more. Featuring intuitive controls that make use of a stunning 3" QVGA touch screen display, you'll never want to leave the house without this player. Capable of holding 3000 songs or 34 hours of video...

Ematic 3.0 Inches Touch Screen Color MP3 Video Player with Built-in 5MP Digital Camera with Video Recording, FM Radio & Speaker 8 GB RED

Take your digital media to a whole high level with the E4. This touch-screen portable media player has it all: MP3 playback, video playback, a 5-megapixel digital camera capable of recording stills and video, FM radio, voice recorder, and so much more. Featuring intuitive controls that make use of a stunning 3" QVGA touch-screen display, you'll never want to leave the house without...

Ematic 2.4 Inches Color MP3 Video Player with Built-in 5MP Digital Camera and Video Recording, FM Radio, TV Out, Speaker 4 GB PINK

The E5 Series is a revolution in portable electronics, featuring MP3 playback, Video playback, a 5MP digital camera and video recorder, FM Radio, Voice recording, and more - all in a single device! The Ematic EM524CAMP E5 Video MP3 Player, Smaller than a credit card, the E5's sleek, light-weight design means you can take it with you wherever you go. Never be without your favorite media...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components