Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

Zune HD 32 GB Video MP3 Player (Platinum)

Zune HD 32 GB Video MP3 Player (Platinum)

“ Although I love music and have historically been fond of Apple products (since the Mac Classic), I never found a need for an iPod. They seemed cool, and I sort of wanted one, but I really didn't have much use for a portable player.   When I finally broke down and bought one for the gym, I went with a Sansa Clip, as reviews said it sounded better than all but a few iPods. Later I...” --Triakel

Zune HD 16 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

Zune HD 16 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

“ I've had my Zune for over a year now and I do still enjoy it greatly. This June I finally got a good pair of headphones and ever since have been beefing up my audio equipment.  The zune can drive headphones directly better than the iPod touch (used to have audio jack broke 2 times). Problems arise when you begin using amps because the amp multiply the sound. including noise which is a...” --Pingupenguins

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Gloss Black

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Gloss Black

“Great sounding player, great headphone out ” --sennheiserhd485

Zune HD 64 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

Zune HD 64 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

“ Well I had a chance to use the Zune HD 64GB mp3 player and I can say that the audio is NOT better to the Ipod touch but rather equal to, but again you ge what you pay for.   Zune is not as user friendly and limits the hardware you can use with it. I wasn't really that impressed with it's usability or versitility.  btw, The Apple Ipod can handle .flac files via the FLAC player...” --Canuckabroad81

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

Nexus 4 is the new smartphone from Google. With cutting edge hardware, the latest version of Android, and the best Google apps -- Nexus 4 puts the world's information at your fingertips. Tech Specs: SCREEN 4.7" diagonal 1280 x 768 pixel resolution (320 ppi) WXGA IPS Corning(R) Gorilla(R) Glass 2 CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon(TM) S4 Pro SIZE 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1 mm WEIGHT 139g CAMERAS 8 MP...

Google Nexus 7

Google Nexus 7

THIN, LIGHT AND PORTABLE Nexus 7 is a no compromise Android tablet that’s designed to go where you go. With a stunning 7” display, powerful quad-core processor and up to 8 hours of battery life during active use, Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. The DAC-100 accepts up to four digital input sources and...

Microsoft ZUNE 4 GB Refurb Player (Pink)

Microsoft ZUNE 4 GB Refurb Player (Pink)

All of Zune's advantages packed into a mini powerhouse. This player is the way to go for active lifetyles, especially when combined with our fitness playlists.

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Red

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Red

The Zune 120 has everything - an amazing amount of storage capacity to hold your music, movies, video, podcasts, pictures, games, and more - all wrapped up in a beautifully small player.

Zune 120 GB Clamshell Digital Media Player Red/SilverBack