Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

JVC XA-HD500

JVC XA-HD500

“This MP3 player was released by JVC (Japan Victor Company) in 2005. It was available outside of Japan, but the supply seems to have been very limited. I managed to find mine in Japan in 2010. I got the silver version. I would have preferred the black version, but it seems to be even more rare and expensive. Listening to the XA-HD500 and comparing it to my Kenwood HD20GA7 and my Cowon S9, I feel...” --Danneq

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

“ Google Nexus 4 Quick Review   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/778020/google-nexus-4-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Google’s ludicrously cheap Nexus   Price:  £239 for 8GB or £279 for 16GB at launch   Specification:  See here https://store.google.com/product/nexus_4_8gb?playredirect=true   Accessories:  Erm a charger and USB cable....” --mark2410

Google Nexus 7

Google Nexus 7

THIN, LIGHT AND PORTABLE Nexus 7 is a no compromise Android tablet that’s designed to go where you go. With a stunning 7” display, powerful quad-core processor and up to 8 hours of battery life during active use, Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. The DAC-100 accepts up to four digital input sources and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components