Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

IHIFI-812V2

IHIFI-812V2

“Okay, i'm the nostalgic type.   Sometime you make error you know, like letting go the girl of your life for an absurd reason or even worst like letting go the Xuelin Ihifi 812 V2 because you are an immature audiophile on budget that think next DAP purchase (FiioX3) will sound better. Yes, I sold you Xuelin and i'm so so so sorry, I shouldn't, I was  a megalomaniac wool-gathering,...” --Nymphonomaniac

IHIFI 960

IHIFI 960

“   iHiFi 960       I wrote at length about a quirky DAP from China called the iHiFi812v2 in THIS review. It's a great sounding unit with a few quirks that I can easily live with considering the positives it has. My biggest complaint - by far - has to do with the digital output, or more specifically the lack of digital ouput. I'm used to my QLS QA350...” --project86

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

“ Google Nexus 4 Quick Review   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/778020/google-nexus-4-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Google’s ludicrously cheap Nexus   Price:  £239 for 8GB or £279 for 16GB at launch   Specification:  See here https://store.google.com/product/nexus_4_8gb?playredirect=true   Accessories:  Erm a charger and USB cable....” --mark2410

Google Nexus 7

Google Nexus 7

THIN, LIGHT AND PORTABLE Nexus 7 is a no compromise Android tablet that’s designed to go where you go. With a stunning 7” display, powerful quad-core processor and up to 8 hours of battery life during active use, Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. The DAC-100 accepts up to four digital input sources and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components