Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

iBasso DX100 Reference DAP

iBasso DX100 Reference DAP

“ When I first received my iBasso DX100, I think I lost a week or so really getting everything to work perfectly, even though I had solid advice from other headfiers (see the FAQ on the player), and even if I went straight to 1.2.7 firmware.   The main things that will take time is that you need to clean all your tags (I thought they were clean, but apparently not DX100 clean). Then...” --Mimouille

iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player

iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player

“Hi everyone.   Not so long time ago I bought IBasso DX90, now I feel necessary to review it for other people not to repeat my mistakes.   A Little Background. I’m 23, during my teenage portable electronic devices were actively evolving. I remember my first IPod Nano with a lot of memory (it was 1Gb). For me it was really cool to listen to music outdoors with that much comfort....” --Hello1

iBasso DX50 DAP

iBasso DX50 DAP

“The DX50 from iBasso Audio does seem like a direct competitor to the hugely popular Astell & Kern AK100 and the high value Fiio X3. Released at a price point of $239, it is slightly more than the X3, but much less than the price of the AK100. As you probably know, all three DAPs are based around the same Wolfson 8740 DAC chip and while some people believe that what matters is the...” --lin0003

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

“ Google Nexus 4 Quick Review   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/778020/google-nexus-4-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Google’s ludicrously cheap Nexus   Price:  £239 for 8GB or £279 for 16GB at launch   Specification:  See here https://store.google.com/product/nexus_4_8gb?playredirect=true   Accessories:  Erm a charger and USB cable....” --mark2410

iBasso DX80 High Resolution Audio Player with Extreme Audio USB/Mobile Charger Kit [USA One Year Warranty Included]

Frequency Response: 17Hz~20KHz +/-0.1dB THD+N: 0.0015% (32ohm load) Output Level: 1.3Vrms(Low gain), 2.0Vrms(Mid gain), 2.8Vrms(High Gain) S/N: -118dB +/-1dB(Low gain), -116dB +/-1dB(Mid gain), -115dB +/-1dB(High Gain) (32ohm Load) Crosstalk: 75dB (1KHz,32ohm Load) Output Impedance:

Google Nexus 7

Google Nexus 7

THIN, LIGHT AND PORTABLE Nexus 7 is a no compromise Android tablet that’s designed to go where you go. With a stunning 7” display, powerful quad-core processor and up to 8 hours of battery life during active use, Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. The DAC-100 accepts up to four digital input sources and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components