Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

Studio V Anniversary Edition

Studio V Anniversary Edition

“Portable audio became my hobby some year and a half ago, when i bought my first expensive headphones. I discovered lossless formats, loudness war, this website. I experimented with so called high-res audio. I was trying new headphones. I replaced my old mp3 player with Cowon x9, then Fiio x3, then Sony Walkman NWZ A10. I switched for more expensive Audio Technica ES10 headphones. Two months ago...” --vincik

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

“ Google Nexus 4 Quick Review   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/778020/google-nexus-4-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Google’s ludicrously cheap Nexus   Price:  £239 for 8GB or £279 for 16GB at launch   Specification:  See here https://store.google.com/product/nexus_4_8gb?playredirect=true   Accessories:  Erm a charger and USB cable....” --mark2410

Google Nexus 7

Google Nexus 7

THIN, LIGHT AND PORTABLE Nexus 7 is a no compromise Android tablet that’s designed to go where you go. With a stunning 7” display, powerful quad-core processor and up to 8 hours of battery life during active use, Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. The DAC-100 accepts up to four digital input sources and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components