Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

ActionTunes Waterproof MP3 Player with MP3 Jammer Software for iTunes

ActionTunes Waterproof MP3 Player with MP3 Jammer Software for iTunes

“ I saw this item on Amazon and was intrigued... an mp3 player that ACTUALLY works with iTunes?  It's manufactured by a company called ActionTunes, which I had never heard of.  I used to have the JLAB waterproof headphones, which I guess worked ok, but they were a bit flimsy and I didn't like the controls.   I am married to my iTunes, and it's always a bunch of rigamarole to...” --electronicpat

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

Google Nexus 4 Phone 8GB - Unlocked

“ Google Nexus 4 Quick Review   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/778020/google-nexus-4-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Google’s ludicrously cheap Nexus   Price:  £239 for 8GB or £279 for 16GB at launch   Specification:  See here https://store.google.com/product/nexus_4_8gb?playredirect=true   Accessories:  Erm a charger and USB cable....” --mark2410

Google Nexus 7

Google Nexus 7

THIN, LIGHT AND PORTABLE Nexus 7 is a no compromise Android tablet that’s designed to go where you go. With a stunning 7” display, powerful quad-core processor and up to 8 hours of battery life during active use, Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. The DAC-100 accepts up to four digital input sources and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components