Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International Version - No Warranty

“Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my newly bought Lumia 640 and started listening to Youtube videos and Spotify. "Pretty good sound", I was thinking and I decided to import some music to my phone. I bought an 64GB Micro SD card and soon...” --Mink

Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHZ, 3G 850/900/1900/2100MHZ (White)

“ Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  An insanely cheap wonder device.   Price:  £30 payg or from £15 payg upgrade   Specification: See here.  http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/phone/lumia435/specifications/   Accessories:  Err you get a...” --mark2410

Microsoft Surface with Windows RT 32 GB (Tablet only)

Microsoft Surface with Windows RT 32 GB (Tablet only)

Surface to Windows RT is supported by the ARM processor and NVIDIA Tegra is confirmed by three quad-core processors. Has a size of 10.6 inch HD touchscreen ClearType, micro HDMI video output. For storage media have been equipped with a 32GB of internal storage and comes with a USB 2.0 interface and microSD card slot, and supports WiFi connectivity with 2 × 2 MIMO antenna. It measures just...

Microsoft ZUNE 4 GB Refurb Player (Red)

Microsoft ZUNE 4 GB Refurb Player (Red)

All of Zune's advantages packed into a mini powerhouse. This player is the way to go for active lifetyles, especially when combined with our fitness playlists.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components