Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components

Portable Source Components

iBasso DX100 Reference DAP

iBasso DX100 Reference DAP

“ When I first received my iBasso DX100, I think I lost a week or so really getting everything to work perfectly, even though I had solid advice from other headfiers (see the FAQ on the player), and even if I went straight to 1.2.7 firmware.   The main things that will take time is that you need to clean all your tags (I thought they were clean, but apparently not DX100 clean). Then...” --Mimouille

iBasso DX50 DAP

iBasso DX50 DAP

“The DX50 from iBasso Audio does seem like a direct competitor to the hugely popular Astell & Kern AK100 and the high value Fiio X3. Released at a price point of $239, it is slightly more than the X3, but much less than the price of the AK100. As you probably know, all three DAPs are based around the same Wolfson 8740 DAC chip and while some people believe that what matters is the...” --lin0003

iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player

iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player

“Hi everyone.   Not so long time ago I bought IBasso DX90, now I feel necessary to review it for other people not to repeat my mistakes.   A Little Background. I’m 23, during my teenage portable electronic devices were actively evolving. I remember my first IPod Nano with a lot of memory (it was 1Gb). For me it was really cool to listen to music outdoors with that much comfort....” --Hello1

iBasso DX50 HD Studio Mastering Quality Music Player with WOLFSON WM8740 192kHz/24-bit DAC

iBasso DX50 Mastering Quality Digital Music Player - Bit Perfect, Support up to 24Bit/192kHz - WM8740 24Bit DAC Chip - Built-in 9V Voltage Swing Headphone AMP - 2.4" IPS Screen(320*240) with Capacitive Touch Screen, Bonded by OCA - Up to 24Bit/192kHz Mini Coaxial Output - 3.5mm Headphone Output, and Line Out - Three Physical buttons (Rewind, Play/pauses, Forward) on The Top Panel. -...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Portable Source Components