Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear

On-Ear

EM-FH003-HA - Exodus On Ear Headphones with Apple 3-Button Mic/Remote

EM-FH003-HA - Exodus On Ear Headphones with Apple 3-Button Mic/Remote

“ Introduction and Design I got the Exodus because it was on sale for $49 like new, which is a phenomenal price, and I used them to replace my Brainwavz HM3 as my on-the-go portable. When I received it, the plastic wrappings on the headphone itself hadn't even been broken. I loved the overall look and feel of the headphones before I put them on my head. They felt pretty sturdy, but just from...” --SanjiWatsuki

EM-JH010-RA - Positive Vibration On Ear Headphones - Rasta

EM-JH010-RA - Positive Vibration On Ear Headphones - Rasta

Capture every nuance of your music with the Marley Jammin' Positive Vibration headphones. They feature clear sound reproduction thanks to a 50mm dynamic moving coil speaker, recyclable aluminum components, a tangle-resistant and durable fabric cord, and 3.5-millimeter gold-plated connector. Features: Comfortable, over- the-ear design/20Hz-20+kHz frequency response and 50-millimeter dynamic...

The House of Marley Revolution

The House of Marley Revolution

Share the Love With the World Stylish, sleek and made from recyclable aluminum housing accents. These headphones let you show you’re all about One Love. Crafted perfectly for bass lines, you’ll never miss a beat. They truly offer a unique look and listening experience.

The House of Marley Redemption Song On Ear Headphones

The House of Marley Redemption Song On Ear Headphones

Play the music you love. These headphones stand for peace, love and togetherness. The Redemption Song headphones are made out of earth-friendly materials and are capable of reproducing bass and crisp, clear sound.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear