Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear

On-Ear

Beats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White)

Beats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White)

“ Work in progress   A friend of my brother came with his Beats Solo's, and he pleasantly accepted to lend them to me, for me to give them a try. Finally, I was able to hear by myself Head-Fi'ers' nemesis.   Briefly : I consider them worse than my late AKG K 450's, that were worth the third of the Beats.   In my opinion, they look perfect. I don't know if they are...” --Oeufdepoire

Monster Cable Beats Solo High-Definition On-Ear Headphones with Control Talk (Black)

High Definition Sound Anywhere You Want It Committed to giving music enthusiasts the best in sonic performance, Beats Solo HD gives you a high definition sound experience. Our advanced proprietary titanium coated driver technology provides ultra precise highs and mids, plus deep, distortion-free bass, so you hear every detail, the way the artist intended you to hear it. Light and Compact for...

Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Black

Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Black

Beats Solo HD on-ear headphones offer a stylish portable headphone option, with low impedance for use with portable digital music players, and deliver powerful thumping subwoofer-like bass, while keeping respectable and detailed mids and highs. They have a very unique, not flat sound signature geared toward electronic music, meant to be played loudly and make you want to dance in the street,...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear