Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear

On-Ear

Monster Diamond Tears On-Ear Headphones, Black

Monster Diamond Tears On-Ear Headphones, Black

“ Comfort,   The leather pads are really soft and comfortable with an adjustable headband that should fit the head. The pads actually cover my whole ears (I have big ears) providing better isolation as well.   Design,   Probably one of the best looking pair of headphones I've ever seen. The sides actually look like diamonds, with a silcone headband making it one of...” --Mheat122134

Monster® Diesel Vektr On-Ear Headphones

Monster® Diesel Vektr On-Ear Headphones

“While these headphones deliver a very nice tight bass and crispy clear highs, I cannot recommend these to any of you looking for a good balanced audio experience. However if you are someone who is a fan of bass heavy music or music with powerful highs (such as EDM), then I recommend you take a listen to these. I cannot justify these for their $300 price tag on Monster's website either....” --wem97

Monster Beats Solo HD (PRODUCT)RED Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Beats Solo HD (PRODUCT)RED Headphones with ControlTalk

“ Now that I've sold these headphones and traded them in for a pair of the Shure750djs, I will now go ahead and give you my comparison between these too and how these headphones are lacking in general for price.   Value: I bought my Srh750's for $108, their retail is around $150-200. The HD's are $180-200. The Beats headphones are better than a standard low quality pair of headphones...” --iceshark

NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“ So, first off, I saw these on sale in Target for around $40 so they were an impulse buy. I think they originally retailed for a lot more, but I'm guessing you can get as good (if not better) quality on-ear headphones for the $150 asking price. But, heck, for $40 they were worth a shot.   Now, the sound quality of these is pretty good. They seem quite bass-heavy like Beats, but...” --fiskadoro

Monster DNA On-Ear Headphone

Monster DNA On-Ear Headphone

With DNA you don't have to choose between deep bass or crystal details. Sounds are distinct and separate, making your music rich, fresh, and clear. The comfortable, Advanced Noise Isolating cushions are designed to lock in sound so that you can listen for hours and hours without distraction. Whether your headphones are stuffed in a bag or worn constantly, DNA’s durable materials...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear