Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear

On-Ear

JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)

JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)

“This is my fourth review here on head-fi and unlike my previous reviews I've decided to put a lot more effort into this one, which may sound odd considering that these are the cheapest headphones I currently own but I found that my previous reviews hardly gave any information that I'd consider useful to other head-fiers or just any consumers. With that said, during this review I plan to test...” --Griffith

JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black)

JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black)

“ On another forum someone recommended this headphone. Since it was so cheap I thought I would try it. I was so impressed by its neutrality. It reminds me of the Sony V6. It has decent bass, however the bass is in proportion and sounds natural. The midrange and highs also sound natural. Of course it doesn't have all the detail of V6. Imo it is much better sounding than the Portapro and sounds...” --JK1

Xtreme Xplosives On Ear

Xtreme Xplosives On Ear

“I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today.   Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something similar with the gadgets they owned.     But if you owned a dedicated audiophile amplifier, forget this and test it with something else. !   ” --johnKenneth

JVC HA S650

JVC HA S650

“ When I first started listening to this, it reminded me of the Sennheiser PX100. While the PX100 is open and this is closed, the warm detailed sound and  tight bass seemed similar(but of course more bass on the HAS650 since it is closed). I don't have the PX200II(a closed version of  the PX100) to compare it to. The sound on the HAS650 also reminded me of the HAS600, so I...” --JK1

JVC HASR500W Foldable High Quality Lightweight with Remote and Mic Heaphones (JVC HA-SR500-W) - White

The new headphones offer high quality sound reproduction in a light, foldable on-ear design that also offers a flip-up earpiece for DJ-style hands-free single-ear monitoring. They are designed for those who want headphones that combine easy portability with high quality sound and good isolation from background noise. Outstanding sound quality is ensured through the use of a powerful 30mm...

JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-Z Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)

Product Features Dynamic Type: Stereo Headphones Drivers: 40mm, Power Handling Capacity: 1,000mW Cord: 1.2m ( Y-shape), Plug: Gold-plated L-Shape Stereo Mini Japanese imports - in a Japanese retail package (Manuals in Japanese only)

JVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)

JVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)

JVC Has400w Carbon Nanotube On-ear Headband Headphones (white)

JVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)

JVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)

JVC Has400b Carbon Nanotube On-ear Headband Headphones (black)

JVC HA-S200

JVC HA-S200

Introducción Easy single-ear monitoring, foldable design and a choice of four colors are all features of the new JVC Riptidz HA-S200 headphones. The new headphones offer high quality sound reproduction in a light, foldable on-ear design that also offers a flip-up earpiece for “DJ-style” hands-free single-ear monitoring. The HA-S200’s are designed for those who...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear