Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Zero Audio ZH-BX500

Zero Audio ZH-BX500

“A mids-focused specialist with a little bass thump and smooth, relaxed treble (recessed, but still has some detail). Not an especially engaging sound (a little too relaxed maybe). Decent across genres, but tend to congestion during busy/noisy passages. I find them particularly useful for low volume podcast legibility, though with podcasts that are poorly leveled, subject to intrusive volume...” --Raketen

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault