Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Earpiece Kit 6 Sizes STARSET/H31CD

Plantronics offers products for the computer and mobile market segments, specializing in telephone products, such as amplified telephone headsets, telephones for hearing-impaired users and noise-canceling headsets, handsets for use in high-noise environments and value packs. As the world's leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications headset products,...

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset

Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth headset with Bluetooth adapter 3.5mm audio ports. This wireless headphones feature Altec Lansing sound technology for rich, full-spectrum stereo music and dual-mic AudioIQ noisecanceling technology for exceptional call clarity. This provides up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 8 days of standby time. It is equipped with A2DP technology.

ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB

ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB

“Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received the Basso yesterday so obviously it is not in fully burn in state. Nevertheless the sound produced out of box is good enough for me to make a short review and some comparison with my other bass heavy...” --AzimAkbar