Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB

ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB

“Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received the Basso yesterday so obviously it is not in fully burn in state. Nevertheless the sound produced out of box is good enough for me to make a short review and some comparison with my other bass heavy...” --AzimAkbar

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire PRO Performance Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black/ Red -10101

The all-star, Inspire, becomes even better on the go when it sports the 3-button control and dry mic. These features allow convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls- even during extended use.

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Performance Fit Sport Earphones, White-10111

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Performance Fit Sport Earphones, White-10111

The Focus earphones offer all the best benefits of Yurbuds at a great price. Basic meets Exceptional.