Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Yamaha EPH-20

Yamaha EPH-20

“These buds came from amazon I was simply looking for something more suited to the bass head genre of music that really packed a punch. True these do pack a punch but to be very honest with you all they only pack a punch. The bass is actually extremely poor, there is a difference between punch and tight punch. The bass in these gives a punch that makes your ears rumble but the actual detail and...” --Hawkinssa

Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones

Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones

“I really like this earphone because it gives you wonderful sound quality at a reasonable cost. When I started listening to all the songs on my laptop with this earphone and also all of the smooth jazz, it was as if the whole world was cut off because of the noise cancellation. I use it on the airplane and I couldnt hear the tons of babies that were on the plane .   I tried it with three...” --SandyMan

YAMAHA EPH-M200 In-ear headphones Brack

YAMAHA EPH-M200 In-ear headphones Brack

“Hello fellow Head-fiers!. This is my first review in Head-fi, but before I begin, I'd like to give a brief introduction about me. I'm an average individual who loves listening to almost wide range of music genres from classic to rock, except current pop, rap, and hip-hop, but I mainly listen to songs as long as they sound good! I primarily listen to metal and rock; but recently, I've gotten...” --Gandasaputra

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire+Kevlar Performance Fit with Cloth Cords Sport Earphones, Black/Red-10100

The Yurbuds Ironman Series Inspire Earphones are the ultimate solution to lackluster ear buds that hurt and fall out during activity. These sport earphones feature Yurbuds' patented TwistLock Technology. They are guaranteed to stay in place and deliver pure, exceptional sound quality that rivals much pricier earphones. These earphones are a must for runners, walkers, triathletes, weight...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Performance Fit Sport Earphones, White-10111

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Performance Fit Sport Earphones, White-10111

The Focus earphones offer all the best benefits of Yurbuds at a great price. Basic meets Exceptional.

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire PRO Performance Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black/ Red -10101

The all-star, Inspire, becomes even better on the go when it sports the 3-button control and dry mic. These features allow convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls- even during extended use.