Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio 10BA

Rhapsodio 10BA

“Introduction: For starters, I'm not the everyday ''Hey, let's write a review'' kinda guy and because English isn't my main language, please forgive me my grammatical flaws and somewhat limited vocabulary on this one. I decided to make an exception for the Solar, because I think Rhapsodio is a brand that just deserves (based on their high quality products) more...” --Kerouac

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

“ Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design includes detachable cables and a strong metal housing. For $400, its sound and build quality make the RD3 a serious contender in the mid-level price range.     Please note that this review was...” --Kunlun

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Yurbuds Ironman Limited Edition Cobalt Blue/Cobalt Special Edition Color In-ear Sports Headphones

“ Well I will start off by saying this marks my first activity of any kind on Head-Fi, and in truth I have only been lurking behind the scenes reading for about a month before making this post so I can't say I have learned enough to have any credit here. I'm reviewing this only because I have them and no one else has said anything about them.   In the spring of 2011 I took up running....” --Klondikekd

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire PRO Performance Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black/ Red -10101

The all-star, Inspire, becomes even better on the go when it sports the 3-button control and dry mic. These features allow convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls- even during extended use.