Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

“This in-ear monitors were a wonderful surprise and so I thought I would report on my first impressions after several weeks. I was looking for a more comfortable in-ear monitors that were better than my Triple-Fi 10's which were aging albeit gracefully.  I came across the deep deals for Cyber Monday and took a flyer based upon the positive reviews and pros that match my requirements.  ...” --Mark-sf

Phonak PFE 012

Phonak PFE 012

“  I am one of the crazy guys with a bucket full of IEMs.  I listen mostly to my beloved Cowon J3 because I can equalize most IEMs for a sound I like. I have an amp. Now I have the 012s, like I needed yet another in-ear! I purchased the black filters to swap with the installed green based on reviews I read but they're not really necessary but they do make a change. I'm going to make...” --drsamdc

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

“ Audeo Phonak PFE232   Let's start with comfort.  I have an ear that doesn't work perfectly with the pfe232.  This may be rare, but I get a lot of forward treble that is almost sibilant, but more "in your face" with instruments like cymbals.  This is not normal, as I can tell it is too far unbalanced to be intended.  The cymbals are so far forward I can't listen to...” --luisdent

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

The Audeo 022 are in-ear headphones, but offer over-the-ear cable routing as favoured by the likes of Shure. This helps to reduce the amount of cable swing you get when moving around (e.g. walking) which can transmit a great deal of noise through to your ears. There is also a cable slider in place so you can get a good secure fit, if that's your preference. The design of the ear buds...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire PRO Performance Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black/ Red -10101

The all-star, Inspire, becomes even better on the go when it sports the 3-button control and dry mic. These features allow convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls- even during extended use.