Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones

“ I was selected to review these headphones in exchange for honest review, that review follows: I have used a lot of different headphones of varying prices and have been enjoying the Monster Turbine Pro Copper headphones ever since I received them.  In short, they are now my IEMs of choice. Before even listening to the headphones, I was impressed by the packaging and the way I could...” --schalliol

Monster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones

“ Well, this has been quite the turn of events! I had auditioned a full-sized Monster headphone, which I felt rather negative about, but the Turbine Pro Gold (TPG from here on) caught me quite off guard. Overall, the TPGs are excellent sounding, have superior build quality to many earbuds and IEMs I’ve owned/seen and offer a wide array of tips for fitted comfort, so let’s explore what makes...” --Landis

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

iBeats Headphones with ControlTalk From Monster® - In-Ear Noise Isolation - Black

“So I'm relatively new to the world of high end headphones, and I've started by experimenting with over the ear cans, I'll move onto IEMs eventually, but I feel like these guys get a bad rap.   As for what I like, I like to listen to my electronic music, so the bright (and not overshadowed) highs and thumpy bass make for a good, enjoyable time. I wish the mids were as present, but this is...” --AtomikSound

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire PRO Performance Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black/ Red -10101

The all-star, Inspire, becomes even better on the go when it sports the 3-button control and dry mic. These features allow convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls- even during extended use.

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Performance Fit Sport Earphones, White-10111

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Performance Fit Sport Earphones, White-10111

The Focus earphones offer all the best benefits of Yurbuds at a great price. Basic meets Exceptional.

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire+Kevlar Performance Fit with Cloth Cords Sport Earphones, Black/Red-10100

The Yurbuds Ironman Series Inspire Earphones are the ultimate solution to lackluster ear buds that hurt and fall out during activity. These sport earphones feature Yurbuds' patented TwistLock Technology. They are guaranteed to stay in place and deliver pure, exceptional sound quality that rivals much pricier earphones. These earphones are a must for runners, walkers, triathletes, weight...