J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

JBuds J6 High Fidelity Ergonomic Earbuds Style Headphones (Nero Black)

JBuds J6 High Fidelity Ergonomic Earbuds Style Headphones (Nero Black)

“With DAC ONLY Pros: It didn’t shock me!! Average sounding headphone.  Comfortable to wear and lightweight Cons: Bass – Hey, I can hear some bass.  Quality of bass is below average. (5/10) Sharp highs – It doesn’t heart my ears but a little too sharp (5.5/10) Mids – a little bit muddy (6.75/10)     DAC & AMP (Tube) – Additional...” --HardTraxX

JBuds J5 Earbuds-Style Headphones (Black Pearl)

JBuds J5 Earbuds-Style Headphones (Black Pearl)

“With DAC ONLY Pros: Best sounding headphone so far.   Sounds well balanced. Comfortable to wear and lightweight Mids – Cleaner and neat – (7.5/10)   Highs – Not too overbearing – Clean but not crisp. Ok for long listening sessions. (6/10) Bass – Quality of bass is best I have heard so far - still average. (6/10)   Cons: Right earbud makes a clicking noise...” --HardTraxX

“With DAC ONLY Pros: Tom Drums crisp and noticeable. Mids – Average (7/10)   Highs – not too overbearing (not too harsh but decent at best 6/10) It came with a pretty nice looking case. Bulky protected 3.5 covered in plastic (looks like connectors will last with some abuse) Cons: Bass – Nonexistent (1/10) I get shocked often near my ear when they are plugged in (could be...” --HardTraxX

Yurbuds Ironman Limited Edition Cobalt Blue/Cobalt Special Edition Color In-ear Sports Headphones

“ Well I will start off by saying this marks my first activity of any kind on Head-Fi, and in truth I have only been lurking behind the scenes reading for about a month before making this post so I can't say I have learned enough to have any credit here. I'm reviewing this only because I have them and no one else has said anything about them.   In the spring of 2011 I took up running....” --Klondikekd

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...