Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

JH Audio 10X3PRO

JH Audio 10X3PRO

Jerry Harvey's in-ear headphones are miniaturized works of innovative audio art. A perfect example of JHA's balanced armature sonic advantages is the 3-driver array found inside the JH 10X3 PRO. Exquisitely tuned crossovers deliver naturally balanced, seamless music reproduction and precise detail definition throughout all frequencies along with the kind of dynamic range extension...

JH Audio JH 11 Pro

JH Audio JH 11 Pro

“ I bought these to upgrade from my UE triple fi 10 pro's.  I LOVED the Triple fi's, but wanted to go to customs for greater bass response and isolation on stage.  (i'm a bass player).  The first thing I have to say is that I was kind of torn between UE and JH Audio, but after dealing with both companies now I have to say that if the products are equal in quality, and I think...” --loverbuggy

JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

“ The JH13 Pro was my first purchase of high-end personal audio equipment so it's difficult for me to provide a fair comparison (prior to purchasing them, I was listening to iPhone earbuds), but I can safely say that I couldn't possibly be happier with my purchase.     The process of getting the impressions made was painless (albeit a bit expensive in the San Francisco Bay Area), and...” --WKHarmon

JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

“ I orederd a pair of JH 16Pro IEMs in May. It is now June 15th. Since ordering the first pair, I have returned at my cost of $21.15 each time, the IEMs three times. Each time, Caleb Ellis, who manages the department that makes the IEMs, said he could not explain what had happened.   The left IEM of the first pair fitted perfectly with the impressions I paid an ...” --rollinoswald

JH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

JH Audio JH5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

“Introduction    I decided to buy the CIEM JH5 when I talked to my friend who has the CIEM JH5, JH13 and JH10x3 and he told me that he most CIEM hear is JH5 because it does not show either the "defects" of the music of poor quality or unrecorded and hence to casually listen for hours. How would I already spend good money and did not want to disappoint me made ​​the choice so that my...” --Vitor Valeri

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

The Yurbuds Ironman Series Endure BTE (Behind The Ear) Earphones are the ultimate solution to ear buds that hurt and fall out. These sport earphones feature Yurbuds' patented Twist Lock Technology which guarantees that they will stay in place and deliver rich, clear sound. Introducing the new Yurbuds moldable silicone ear loop for enhanced security. This piece cradles the back of the ear...

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire+Kevlar Performance Fit with Cloth Cords Sport Earphones, Black/Red-10100

The Yurbuds Ironman Series Inspire Earphones are the ultimate solution to lackluster ear buds that hurt and fall out during activity. These sport earphones feature Yurbuds' patented TwistLock Technology. They are guaranteed to stay in place and deliver pure, exceptional sound quality that rivals much pricier earphones. These earphones are a must for runners, walkers, triathletes, weight...