Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

“The Consonance V2 is a pair of earphones manufactured by Russia-based Fischer Audio which forms part of their Fundamentals lineup. With its in-line microphone and remote control unit and low impedance, it appears to be aimed squarely at smartphone users. As you can tell from the name, the V2 is their latest revision of the well received Conosnance. However, as I have no experience with its...” --fonzler

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Fischer Audio Paradigm V2

Fischer Audio Paradigm V2

Specifications : - Frequency range : 10-20000 Hz - Sensitivity : 104 dB - Impedance : 16 Om - Input power : 60 mW - Length of a cable : 1.25 M - Color : black / silver. - Set : ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

“First of all, my favourite genres are Progressive Roch/Metal and Classic, that's important to note for this review, because these IEMs are very specific. If you want a good all round package sound-wise and overall, look elswhere; the Fischer Audio Silver Bullets are uncompromisingly about the sound of drums and electric guitars! Their major weakness lies in their thin and flimsy cable. It's...” --AlfredKeppler

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

“ The DBA-02 Mk IIs are getting a lot of the same fame and respect their initial version siblings got.  While initial comparisons suggest the Mk IIs are not as distinctive as the originals in shining with as fearless a midrange and treble, the major sonic character seems to have carried.  (I never heard the originals but have gathered this from others' opinions.)  And...” --ScuderiaHeadFi