Bose® IE2 audio headphones

Bose® IE2 audio headphones

“ Update: Reduced design rating due to ever-tangling cable. The cable is MADE with some type of built-in twisting/tangling design flaw. Just holding the headphones in my hand, the cable wants to twist and turn and due to its material, it's never fully "straightened out" like most other headphone cables. Due to this, it's become unusable. I've owned the original Bose IEs and now bought these...” --xx0xx

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

“ Really a horrible set of headphones for the money. I got these way back as an upgrade from stock ipod headphones and was blown away by the bass. At the time all I wanted was bass and boy did they deliver. At the time I loved them but as my music interests grew and expanded so did my realization that I had horrible headphones. Last year I picked up a set of AWEI ES-Q3 off...” --kitten wizard

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - (41217) Black Cord

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - (41217) Black Cord

“ First off, there are counterfeit Bose IE flooding ebay like crazy, so buyers beware. It would be smart get yours from an authorized dealer. (In my case, I bought them used from a local friend who got them at best buy).    The comfort is great and I dont find them falling out of my ears. No isolation to speak of, the tips dont seal, and they arent designed to isolate. The build...” --EYEdROP

Yurbuds Ironman Limited Edition Cobalt Blue/Cobalt Special Edition Color In-ear Sports Headphones

“ Well I will start off by saying this marks my first activity of any kind on Head-Fi, and in truth I have only been lurking behind the scenes reading for about a month before making this post so I can't say I have learned enough to have any credit here. I'm reviewing this only because I have them and no one else has said anything about them.   In the spring of 2011 I took up running....” --Klondikekd

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music - or let the world in. It's your choice with the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones are engineered to let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Or choose Aware mode to...

Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset

Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset

Bose MIE2i mobile headset is designed to improve the audio quality and convenience you experience from your iPhone® and other select Apple products. Take calls at the touch of a button. Switch seamlessly between calls and music. Control track and volume selections. And enjoy calls and music in Bose quality sound.

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

The Yurbuds Ironman Series Endure BTE (Behind The Ear) Earphones are the ultimate solution to ear buds that hurt and fall out. These sport earphones feature Yurbuds' patented Twist Lock Technology which guarantees that they will stay in place and deliver rich, clear sound. Introducing the new Yurbuds moldable silicone ear loop for enhanced security. This piece cradles the back of the ear...

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...