Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec GX-40

Astrotec GX-40

“   The Astrotec GX-40 is a much anticipated release because of the positive reception of the GX-50, which went on sale just two months ago. Astrotec claims that the GX-40 is as good as the GX-50 in terms of material and sound quality, but the price is $13 lower.   Specifications   Driver:9mm lanthanon permanent magnet Impedance: 16 OHM Frequency response: 8 Hz-24.5...” --Jupit3r

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic