Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

YUIN PK3 Earbuds

YUIN PK3 Earbuds

“Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers making them easy to fake. (In fact my first pair were fake!) these earbuds sound GREAT! Especially considering the price ($44) I have a few pair of earbuds in this same and higher price range and these PK3's knock all of them out of the water. They have a flat sounding...” --thebluebulk

Yuin Pk1 Earphones

Yuin Pk1 Earphones

“ These were my sweetest sounding head-gear yet. It would be brilliant all-rounder if it would not require a portable amp for portable use. This is the first reason i left it, otherwise i almost got an ear infection from those foams.., they get dirty in a few weeks of massive use. I recommend them to clean, i boiled them in water. ” --angevoi

Yuin Pk2 Earphones

Yuin Pk2 Earphones

PK2 earphones are the low impedance version of PK1. Although not as good as PK1, PK2's sound signature is similar to PK1. You don't have to drive PK2 with an expensive head-amp. If you are looking for something with high performance/price ratio, PK2 might be the best choice.

Yuin OK1 Earphones

Yuin OK1 Earphones

“ Well firstly this is not a true iem.  The sound is about as great as one could get from an earbud.  In my limited experience and without trying the pk1, I would say these are the finest buds you can buy.  With that said, these are not for everyone, this is a niche product within an already niche market.  I find driving it with my D12 anaconda makes for a pleasurable sound,...” --Jamesdeandoa

Yuin OK2 Earphones

Yuin OK2 Earphones

“ Overall I have been satisfied with these phones.  I would not recommend paying full price for them like I did. ” --Skoch

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire PRO Performance Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black/ Red -10101

The all-star, Inspire, becomes even better on the go when it sports the 3-button control and dry mic. These features allow convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls- even during extended use.

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...