Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Yuin Pk1 Earphones

Yuin Pk1 Earphones

“ These were my sweetest sounding head-gear yet. It would be brilliant all-rounder if it would not require a portable amp for portable use. This is the first reason i left it, otherwise i almost got an ear infection from those foams.., they get dirty in a few weeks of massive use. I recommend them to clean, i boiled them in water. ” --angevoi

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Yuin OK3 Earphones

Yuin OK3 Earphones

Technical Details * Impedance:32 ohm(at 1KHz) * Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz * Sensitivity:120 dB (at 1KHz) * Max Input Power: 400 mv

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Yuin Pk2 Earphones

Yuin Pk2 Earphones

PK2 earphones are the low impedance version of PK1. Although not as good as PK1, PK2's sound signature is similar to PK1. You don't have to drive PK2 with an expensive head-amp. If you are looking for something with high performance/price ratio, PK2 might be the best choice.

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6