Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Yuin OK1 Earphones

Yuin OK1 Earphones

“ Well firstly this is not a true iem.  The sound is about as great as one could get from an earbud.  In my limited experience and without trying the pk1, I would say these are the finest buds you can buy.  With that said, these are not for everyone, this is a niche product within an already niche market.  I find driving it with my D12 anaconda makes for a pleasurable sound,...” --Jamesdeandoa

Yuin OK2 Earphones

Yuin OK2 Earphones

“ Overall I have been satisfied with these phones.  I would not recommend paying full price for them like I did. ” --Skoch

Yuin OK3 Earphones

Yuin OK3 Earphones

Technical Details * Impedance:32 ohm(at 1KHz) * Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz * Sensitivity:120 dB (at 1KHz) * Max Input Power: 400 mv