DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Ying Yang Earbud Design Clip

Ying Yang Earbud Design Clip

Budclicks patented the ability to click charms to earbuds. They allow kids, tweens, and adults to style up those bland white earbuds. The Budclick mount works on iPod and iPhone style white earbuds created by Apple. With over 150 million of these earbuds on the market Budclicks have appeal to just about everyone. Budclicks has found the largest audience in music listeners on the go. Whether on...