Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

“I really like this earphone because it gives you wonderful sound quality at a reasonable cost. When I started listening to all the songs on my laptop with this earphone and also all of the smooth jazz, it was as if the whole world was cut off because of the noise cancellation. I use it on the airplane and I couldnt hear the tons of babies that were on the plane .   I tried it with three...” --SandyMan

Yamaha EPH-20

Yamaha EPH-20

“These buds came from amazon I was simply looking for something more suited to the bass head genre of music that really packed a punch. True these do pack a punch but to be very honest with you all they only pack a punch. The bass is actually extremely poor, there is a difference between punch and tight punch. The bass in these gives a punch that makes your ears rumble but the actual detail and...” --Hawkinssa

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. Xeport7010-9 is designed with the widest and smoothest frequency response for the best reproduction...

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Super sale, grand opening special offer, limited time only on a HI-Fi noise cancellation earphones. Don't miss your opportunity of having a high quality earphones with a extremely low price. Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music...