AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Black Stereo Earphone Headphones For SanDisk Sansa, Samsung, Sony Ericsson & Any Other 3.5mm Headphone Audio Device!

Compatible with: Samsung: SGH-F700, SGH-F490, SGH-A867 Eternity, SGH-G810, SPH-M800 Instinct YP Series YP-K3, YP-K5, YP-P2, YP-S5, YP-T10, YP-T55, YP-T7, YP-T8, YP-T9, YP-U1, YP-U2, YP-U3, YP-Z5A, YP-Z5FA, YP-Z5FQ, YP-Z5Q, YP-Z5Z SanDisk: Sansa View View 16GB, View 32GB, View 8GB Sansa Clip Clip 1GB, Clip 2GB, Clip 4GB Sansa Connect Connect 4GB Sansa C100 series C140, C150 Sansa C200 series...