AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Meze 11 Neo

Meze 11 Neo

“   -Introduction- I review a lot of budget earphones in the $30–$60 range. It’s not uncommon for me to review an earphone in this price range that’s lauded as a giant-killer, only to be severely disappointed in it’s lackluster performance. The 11 Neo challenges the notion that budget earphones need to be compromised in order to deliver both a dynamic listening experience and a solid...” --Cinder

Meze 12 Classics

Meze 12 Classics

The latest in the Classics series, the Meze 12 doesn’t reveal itself immediately. The walnut wood housing changes, slightly, over time in tone and contrast. Its mystery isn’t quick to vanish. The signature sound of a Meze, on the other hand, is and will be unchanged.

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...