AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Fanny Wang FW-BUDS-WHI Wang Buds In-Ear Earphones with High Definition Sound and In-Line Microphone with Apple iPod Control - White

Wang Buds are re-kindling the ear bud revolution by providing massive air chambers, combined with two co-axial drivers. This means we move more air than any other ear bud, which translates to thumping natural bass while keeping amazingly clear mids and highs. Plus, the 10mm-16ohm Woofer and the 6mm-16 ohm Tweeter provide amazing clarity across all frequency ranges. Includes soft silicon ear...