Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

“ Introduction   Click here for the marketing info.  No need for me to retype what’s already available.   My set-ups   Most of my music—and all of my audition music—is 44.1/16 ALAC rips from CD performed by XLD.  Playback for this review is as follows:   MBP – iTunes – Wireworld Starlight 7 USB – ALO Audio The International – CTMs MBP – Audirvana latest...” --muziq

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) has developed a line of extremely affordable in-ear monitors ranging from $200 to $600. Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) offers a wide array of products that a provide high-end listening experience, whether you are a professional musician or an average music lover wanting to take your aural experience to the next level: CTM-200: The CTM- 200 is the most popular type of...