Categories

Sort By:Most PopularHighest RatedAlphabetic
Manufacturer: Yale Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd Manufacturer: Auvio 3 Results
AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Auvio Pearl Buds

Auvio Pearl Buds

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ObjectTypes in /var/www/sites/huddler/releases/b9be6bcc96d74678465b004b5de0fd05fee0a452/v2/system/application/libraries/ObjectTypes.php on line 11