Sony MDR-EX50LP

Sony MDR-EX50LP

“When I got these headphones I was expecting something more than the ex-10lps, but what I got wasn't really that. The treble is very crashy, sometimes to the point which it isn't pleasant to your ears. The mids are alright, only sometimes will they be distorted by the other registers. The bass is lacking, despite the box saying that it has "Rich Bass".  One of the things that I do like...” --yousakura

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

“ Read full review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679045/review-sony-mdr-7550 ” --kimvictor

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

“These headphones are well constructed, altought they already have a tiny chip on the paint (right bud), they come with basic accesories like a case, tips in SS, S, M and L sizes, as well foam-filled tips for improved isolation in S, M and L sizes, a smartphone cable and a normal audio cable for use in mp3 players that don't support remote control or Mic.   I love the fact one can remove...” --gerelmx1986

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

“Here is my video review of the XBA-H1. If you like the video please check out my channel :) Below the video is a quick summary of my opinions.     Design & Comfort   The XBA-H1's earpieces are quite large, and may not suit every user's ears. Thankfully they are quite lightweight. The cable is good quality and doesn't tangle easily, and microphonics / cable noise is...” --a_recording

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

“This is my best headphone for all around genres, it does everything right, is very comfortable and is worth $200 easy imo. Very good for modern music, if you want huge bass and soundstage I recommend something like the XB90EX but for all around music and balance and clarity, these are it. ” --kevms89

SONY MDR-EX650 T Inner ear Headphones Brass brown

SONY MDR-EX650 T Inner ear Headphones Brass brown

This item is Brand new & factory sealed.We are going to ship from Japan, the delivery time is about 14-21days.It may become sold out in the time difference because it is also sold in the store.So we will have to cancel this order in that case, please understand

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

A direct result of the relentless pursuit for personal audio excellence, XBA-Z5 Hi-Res, in-ear headphones deliver exceptional, spacious, and natural sound: deep bass, radiant mids, and notable vocal clarity. Exotic dynamic driver technology paired with cutting-edge Linear Drive Balanced Armatures deliver rich, dynamic, Hi-Res sound.

Sony MDR EX-1000

Sony MDR EX-1000

Sony's new flagship of Closed Dynamic.

XTZ EarPhone-12

XTZ EarPhone-12

The new XTZ EarPhone-12 with a dedicated iOS app for DSP sound correction will blow your mind! The EarPhone-12 is our first earphone ever! Obviously, as you could expect from XTZ, we went for something completely new. The idea behind this project was not only to create a good earphone, maybe with an excellent price/quality ratio, but to build something revolutionary, something that expresses...