Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

“I live in China and have built up a collection of mostly local brand headphones:  Astrotec AM90 and AM800, Soundmagic E10, Ecci PR200, Dunu Hades, several different DIY Yuins and (Korean manufactured) Feels Pro 900.   I ordered the Xiaomi earphones recently without much expectations - the brand is well established in China and the phones are pretty good but they have no previous...” --Maxiao

Sw-Xcape