Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“ Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs ” --Rakan

Frogbeats C5

Frogbeats C5

The flagship CIEM from Frogbeats, featuring a 5 driver configuration of Sonion balanced armature drivers. The C5 was designed for those audio enthusiasts looking for an extremely detailed, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the bass. The Frogbeats C5 is the ultimate choice from the line up and delivers astounding sound quality coupled with excellent craftmanship. Each C5 comes with...

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 If Commemorative Limited Edition Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic More Fakes in Amazon!!! WesleyStore Purchased from Xiaomi Company directly

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

“Disclaimer     Please note that I am not affiliated with Xiaomi in any way, though you could consider me an "endorser" of this product.  I was neither paid nor given a review sample by Xiaomi; this pair was purchased personally. Also, do take note that most of the review is my personal opinion, and it should be treated as such; also, the impressions from this review can and will change, so...” --thatBeatsguy