Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition

Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition

“I originally wrote this in the forums as a comparison of the Piston 3 vs Piston Youth Edition. In terms of IEMs, I already owned Piston 2 (metal), Piston 2 (plastic) and regular Piston 3. I also own Shure SE215, Samsung HS330 (Dual Dynamic Driver IEM), various budget Sennheiser CX series (old and newish) and various Digital Silence noise cancelling IEMs (Digital Silence is the IEM brand name...” --julian67

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

“Disclaimer     Please note that I am not affiliated with Xiaomi in any way, though you could consider me an "endorser" of this product.  I was neither paid nor given a review sample by Xiaomi; this pair was purchased personally. Also, do take note that most of the review is my personal opinion, and it should be treated as such; also, the impressions from this review can and will change, so...” --thatBeatsguy

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 If Commemorative Limited Edition Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic More Fakes in Amazon!!! WesleyStore Purchased from Xiaomi Company directly

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset w/ Mic for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3 etc Apple Devices, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Xiaomi, Motorola etc Android Devices (White)

Support Android devices and iPhone devices Specifications: Remote control: Yes Wire core material: enamelled copper wire Speaker Impedance: 32Ω Product Weight: 15g Cable length: 1.25M Headphone Sensitivity: 98dB Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated The maximum practical power: 5mW Implementation of the standards: GB / T 14471-2013 Frequency Range: 20-20,000Hz

Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset w/ Mic for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3 etc Apple Devices, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Xiaomi, Motorola etc Android Devices (Black)