Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“I recently broke down bought the creative aurvana 3 iems from micro center for $87 after tax. If you love the sound of a smooth mid centric iem with neutral bass and non fatigue on the highs, these are the best deal I have come across. I have always been a mids lover but now I'm really a mids head. I have had experience with many dual armature iems I own Both the sony xba2 and the ue700. To my...” --drockmalone

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

XePort 3010-2 Metallic HiFi earphones - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Super sale, grand opening special offer, limited time only on a HI-Fi noise cancellation earphones. Don't miss your opportunity of having a high quality earphones with a extremely low price. Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music...

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. Xeport7010-9 is designed with the widest and smoothest frequency response for the best reproduction...