Xears Nature N3i

Xears Nature N3i

Technical data: • 10mm Multiple Layer Diaphragm High-End Neodymium technology magnet driver units • Frequency response 6-28000Hz • Impedance 32Ω±10% • Sensitivity (SPL) 124dB±3(@1Khz) • Rated power 10mW • Maximum Input power 30mW • Plug normal 3.5mm 24K gold plated • Cord length 1.3m symmetric cable • Housing made of...

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO

Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO

excellent enormously powerful sound of superlatives by the latest high-end Neodymtreibertechnologie pluggable cable, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap 10 mm multiple layer diaphragm neodymium high-end (multi-layer membrane) Aluminum housing 3 different sized interchangeable audio filters (hard, medium, soft ground to vote as a front screw thread) are deep, rich, powerful...

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

Same as PL21 - added microphone for phone headset usage

Xears XE200Pro

Xears XE200Pro

“   Basic Info Price: 30 euros w/ discount coupon + 8 euros for shipping ~~ $40 / $50 inc. shipping Dynamic driver IEM   About the reviewer Music lover who played piano for over 10 years. Don't consider myself an audiophile although some friends would disagree :) Coming from Shure SE350 --> Monster Turbine Pro Coppers + Apple In-ears, with various cheaper...” --Pin

Soundmagic E30

Soundmagic E30

“I have 5 sets of the e30 with varying amount of time on them ranging from brand new to 500 hours and there is so much variation that I don't know which one to review here. But generally, I'd say the e30 is neutral/warm yet detailed with a pleasing full bodied sound. It's 'hi-fidelity' in the sense that it imparts virtually no sound signature/sound stamp of its own onto your music...” --thelostMIDrange

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

“ [I do not have trained ears, nor do I have a great setup. Hopefully I use the right words to describe the sound]   Even with the sibilance I love listening to them more than my SoundMagic E10 and my Alessandro MS2 (Grado 325is). The E10s are pretty good, but they somehow lack the fullness that makes listening satisfying. The XBF400Pro delivers just that. They produce rich and...” --drakool