Xears Nature N3i

Xears Nature N3i

Technical data: • 10mm Multiple Layer Diaphragm High-End Neodymium technology magnet driver units • Frequency response 6-28000Hz • Impedance 32Ω±10% • Sensitivity (SPL) 124dB±3(@1Khz) • Rated power 10mW • Maximum Input power 30mW • Plug normal 3.5mm 24K gold plated • Cord length 1.3m symmetric cable • Housing made of...

Soundmagic E10

Soundmagic E10

“First of all, I'd like to thank 'H20Fidelity' who recommended this IEM to me. I was not sure whether to go for this brand as i did not hear of it before. but thought of givin' them a try. Got it under 40USD. I had Sennheiser Precision 300-II before these and I liked them. The intention to purchase an IEM that was like Senn Precision 300-II was to have a pair of headphones that are just fun to...” --akshayshah12

Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO

Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO

excellent enormously powerful sound of superlatives by the latest high-end Neodymtreibertechnologie pluggable cable, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap 10 mm multiple layer diaphragm neodymium high-end (multi-layer membrane) Aluminum housing 3 different sized interchangeable audio filters (hard, medium, soft ground to vote as a front screw thread) are deep, rich, powerful...

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

Same as PL21 - added microphone for phone headset usage

Xears XE200Pro

Xears XE200Pro

“   Basic Info Price: 30 euros w/ discount coupon + 8 euros for shipping ~~ $40 / $50 inc. shipping Dynamic driver IEM   About the reviewer Music lover who played piano for over 10 years. Don't consider myself an audiophile although some friends would disagree :) Coming from Shure SE350 --> Monster Turbine Pro Coppers + Apple In-ears, with various cheaper...” --Pin

Soundmagic PL11

Soundmagic PL11

“Build Quality: Not much to say than a solid IEM. The outside is "gunmetal" it looks like metal and feels like metal, but then again. I have been fooled before. The clip ...is just a clip, no deficiencies or poor moving around from it. The L shaped 3.5mm jack is also good. No weird wiggling parts, feels and looks solid. As it's an earphone, this section is generally good. The tip of the earphone...” --bowei006

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red)

“So this is my first ever review. Enjoy!         I got my es18's for about $15 in my local store on December last year and I've been enjoying them since. SO let's start!   PACKAGING AND ACCESSORIES:     Packaging is pretty decent for a $15 IEM. It includes 3 eartip sizes(small, medium and large) and a leather-ish carrying pouch that's a...” --TheAstray

Soundmagic PL 21

Soundmagic PL 21

New generic universal in-ear stereo headset.Frequency range: 15-22000Hz. DC resistance: 12±10%Ω. Sensitivity: 97±2dB.Cable length: 1.2m. Connection: 3.5mm plug. Supper bass response and outstanding clarity. Comfortable, sound-isolating ear-tips reduce noise. Noise isolation near -20dB.

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones

Soundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphones

“ These and the PL50 are terrible quality buds, I went through both of them in less than 8 months. Both times they failed they left me in an awkward position where I really needed earbuds for working. Thus I would rate these as highly undesirable as I prize reliability and quality most.    I would not waste your time with these.. ” --jcotteri