Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Xears Nature N3i

Xears Nature N3i

Technical data: • 10mm Multiple Layer Diaphragm High-End Neodymium technology magnet driver units • Frequency response 6-28000Hz • Impedance 32Ω±10% • Sensitivity (SPL) 124dB±3(@1Khz) • Rated power 10mW • Maximum Input power 30mW • Plug normal 3.5mm 24K gold plated • Cord length 1.3m symmetric cable • Housing made of...

Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO

Xears Pure Audio XPA2PRO

excellent enormously powerful sound of superlatives by the latest high-end Neodymtreibertechnologie pluggable cable, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap 10 mm multiple layer diaphragm neodymium high-end (multi-layer membrane) Aluminum housing 3 different sized interchangeable audio filters (hard, medium, soft ground to vote as a front screw thread) are deep, rich, powerful...

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

“ [I do not have trained ears, nor do I have a great setup. Hopefully I use the right words to describe the sound]   Even with the sibilance I love listening to them more than my SoundMagic E10 and my Alessandro MS2 (Grado 325is). The E10s are pretty good, but they somehow lack the fullness that makes listening satisfying. The XBF400Pro delivers just that. They produce rich and...” --drakool