V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

SonoCore COA-805 | Cindy  Earphones

SonoCore COA-805 | Cindy Earphones

SonoCore COA-805(Cindy) 2Way 4Speakers Earphones Specification • Unit Type : Electro Dynamic Receiver • Frequency Response : 16Hz-20KHz • Impedance : 10Φ(8Ω), 6Φ(16Ω) @1KHz • S.P.L : 115 ± 3dB (At 20Hz 126mVrms) 99 ± 3dB (At 1KHz 126mVrms) • Rated Input Power : 3mW • Max. Input Power : 10mW • Cord : 1.2m...