Soundmagic ST80 bluetooth earphone with modular wired/wireless cables

Soundmagic ST80 bluetooth earphone with modular wired/wireless cables

“ At the time this review was written, the Soundmagic ST80 was displayed with Asian links for purchase on the Soundmagic website. Here is a link to their listing of the product:   http://www.soundmagic.com.cn/index.php?c=content&a=show&id=362   Introduction It was relatively early in my days of reviewing products when Soundmagic contacted me to see if I would be...” --Hisoundfi

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Soundmagic MP21

Soundmagic MP21

“I love these earbuds. At the time of writing, these are literally my favorite in ears ever. While Im sure they cant compete with anything over $200, I've never payed more than $45 for earbuds. At the $20 I payed for these, I could cry at how great they sound.    -Bass is slightly boosted, but not overpowering in any way.    -Mids are very in control, seem to be very...” --smitty1ky

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Soundmagic E10s

Soundmagic E10s

Match awarding-winning headphones with a switchable Apple/Android phone mic and, with the SoundMAGIC E10S, you get unbeatable smartphone headphones at this price. SWITCHABLE MIC What marks this particular E10 version out is the addition of a 'smart' mic. Switchable between Apple iOS and Android phones, this makes these the one-stop-shop headphones if you use both devices. If, for...

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G