Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“ I cannot express how happy I am with my Westone 4 earphones. No need for a long review but I will just say I have tried many IEMs in the over $200 bracket and this knocks nearly all of them out of the park. Completely neutral, open sounding earphones that have one of the flattest response characteristics I have ever come across. Very comfortable and give excellent isolation to boot. I think...” --Krisman

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

“ Audeo Phonak PFE232   Let's start with comfort.  I have an ear that doesn't work perfectly with the pfe232.  This may be rare, but I get a lot of forward treble that is almost sibilant, but more "in your face" with instruments like cymbals.  This is not normal, as I can tell it is too far unbalanced to be intended.  The cymbals are so far forward I can't listen to...” --luisdent

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

The Audeo 022 are in-ear headphones, but offer over-the-ear cable routing as favoured by the likes of Shure. This helps to reduce the amount of cable swing you get when moving around (e.g. walking) which can transmit a great deal of noise through to your ears. There is also a cable slider in place so you can get a good secure fit, if that's your preference. The design of the ear buds...

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault