JVC - HA-FR65 In Ear Canal Headphone - Brown

JVC - HA-FR65 In Ear Canal Headphone - Brown

“Greetings Head-fi!     I'm just going to leave a quick and dirty review for these since they never really seemed to gain any ground in sales/reviews from what I've noticed.     Packaging:     I quite like the look of the packaging. It is elegant, and clean in image. The experience falls apart somewhat when you try to take the product out. This is a...” --B9Scrambler

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

“Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequencies whatsoever, lightweight cable with no microphonics and a narrow plug to connect to portable devices. The Westone has a powerful, detailed and clear sound that does not under or overemphasize anything. A polite sound as another writer described with a mid-bass bump and upper treble elevation without been...” --squallkiercosa

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“The bass is very good for the price and the driver size. The sound however, could be improved further by equalization. The highs are suprisingly good but these headphones are lacking a bit of the mids. These headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, allowing up to long hours of use. However, I can still remember the time I took these headphones out of the box, they sounded awful....” --ryanwee9889

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

“Review of the Westone UMPro50 + iFi iDSD Nano Pairing Intro I hereby declare that the review as it is , is honest and unbiased . In Ear Monitor Westone UM Pro 50 Signature Series [S$999] - 5 Balanced Armature - 3 Way Crossover - Westone’s Stock Cables & Tips - Designed and Made in USA Digital Analogue Converter AMR iFi iDSD Nano [S$250] - Burr Brown Texas Instrument...” --potatoe94

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

JVC HAFX34V Marshmallow Headphones

“ I purchased these headphones (ear buds) on my way into work yesterday after desiring something that works - and, hopefully a bit better than my Skull Candy Ink'd ear buds (which have one dead channel) and better than my Sennheiser in-ear ear buds that, for some reason, are no longer producing a nice level of bass - mainly a lot of higher frequency screeching.   After fighting...” --wje

JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone

JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone

“I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not share the same appreciation. Original review updated an extra half a star added.    Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphones because I have a personal preference. So with over 100 hours of burn in and a pain staking few days getting used to...” --dnun8086

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault