Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

“ This will not be the most professional review you'll read. I will offer my experience of only the sound and build quality of these IEMS from an average consumer's point of view.   Just to give some reference, I'm currently rocking the Sony MDR-EX650AP as my daily earphones. For being earphones with balanced drivers at $60, they really have no weaknesses to speak of , which is...” --Bitsir

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

“[[SPOILER]]  Introduction: Westone is definitely not new in the audiophile world; they have a large range of quality IEM’s that have been praised time and time again. Among these are the W40, a quad (balanced armature) driver IEM with a 3 way crossover. For anyone new to the concept of multi-driver in ear monitors, each driver focuses on a specific part of the frequency range. A triple-driver...” --avitron142

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Hisoundaudio HSA-AD1 in-ear dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote

“ At the time of the review, the Hisoundaudio HSA-AD1 was was on sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the product:   http://penonaudio.com/Hisoundaudio-HSA-AD1   Introduction Here we go, another hybrid in-ear hitting the market!   Have you noticed a theme here? It seems like all the sudden there’s an explosion of these things, and truth be told...” --Hisoundfi

Hisoundaudio HA-2

Hisoundaudio HA-2

“       Preamble: HiSoundAudio (http://www.hisoundaudio.com/en/index.asp, not up to date) is a Chinese audio company, known for their in-ears and audio players. Besides their new DAP, they are also about to come out with a new in-ear model. Having talked to Jack from HiSoundAudio, he said that they are extremely confident about their upcoming single-BA in-ear which is...” --HiFiChris