Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ I loved these buds to bits, they were the perfect everyday headphone. Small and light and comfortable and barely protruded past the outside of your ears. I like the fact that no one can really see them easily.. Very handy and they were well suited for running. I miss mine, unfortunately they broke when someone stepped on the cord whilst I was walking.. So sad about that still.     ” --jcotteri

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset  (iPhone Compatible) - Black

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Black

The HF2 is a high-fidelity, hands-free noise-isolating headset and earphones combination - but it's really much, much more than that. The HF2 provides a near-perfect music experience. Made by Etymotic Research, the people who created in-ear earphones, the hf2 delivers Etymotic's world-renowned sound quality in a comfortable, convenient wireless phone headset, so you'll never...

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200