Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

“ I've tried out several pairs of in-ear phones and never got used to the feel of them.  These are much more inviting straight away, as several earpads of different sizes are included.  I found my size and was off to the races.  The cable is a bit short, and I usually have to bring the included extension cable along with me on my commute.  This is not a problem, just an...” --phallumontis

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

“[[SPOILER]]  Introduction: Westone is definitely not new in the audiophile world; they have a large range of quality IEM’s that have been praised time and time again. Among these are the W40, a quad (balanced armature) driver IEM with a 3 way crossover. For anyone new to the concept of multi-driver in ear monitors, each driver focuses on a specific part of the frequency range. A triple-driver...” --avitron142

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

“I bought these last summer during a visit to Taiwan. I had hoped to buy a replacement Audio-Technica CKM500 (which broke) but they have been replaced with the CKR5 which are a bit of a let-down with its bloated bass and congested soundstage. After trying out various headphones, the salesperson suggested the AH-C560, a mid-range Denon IEM released in 2010. Although they have been considered...” --FYLegend

Westone UM Pro 20 High Performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone

Westone UM Pro 20 High Performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone

UM Pro 20 High performance Dual Driver in-ear Headphone Built for musicians by dedicated artisans boasting over 50+ years experience with in-ear applications, the UM Pro 20 is a professional grade in-ear headphone packed with the features you need to give your best performance on every stage. The UM Pro 20 isn't shy and will thrive under even the harshest stage conditions, allowing you to...