Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Denon AH-C400

Denon AH-C400

Denon’s new $249 AH-C300 may be the biggest, bassiest in-ear monitor in headphone history. Each of the IEM’s seemingly bulky earpieces has one of Denon’s patented Double Air Compression Drivers. It’s an arrangement with dual 11mm drivers, both firing at each other into a chamber that vents directly to your ear. A miniature control wheel gives the same functionality as on...

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

“     Preamble: Westone doesn’t need any further introduction – it is one of the major brands and international big players. Nonetheless, let me drop a few lines about the American company: founded in 1959 with the main market being listening protection and in-ear monitoring, they also designed and manufactured the E1 plus E5 for Shure and co-developed and manufactured Ultimate...” --HiFiChris

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

“I bought these last summer during a visit to Taiwan. I had hoped to buy a replacement Audio-Technica CKM500 (which broke) but they have been replaced with the CKR5 which are a bit of a let-down with its bloated bass and congested soundstage. After trying out various headphones, the salesperson suggested the AH-C560, a mid-range Denon IEM released in 2010. Although they have been considered...” --FYLegend