Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

“Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and was extremely impressed by how musical and how detailed they were. They were a serious step up from their Premium range (I absolutely hated the AF56 in particular). Therefore, when I had the chance to...” --Woodhouse

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

AudioFly AF78

AudioFly AF78

“If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review.    I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take that world! ARggggh!   Why has it taken so long for me to get this on? Well, because I take a long time. Yes, even if the review is short. And I've sort of changed opinions on a...” --shigzeo

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“ I cannot express how happy I am with my Westone 4 earphones. No need for a long review but I will just say I have tried many IEMs in the over $200 bracket and this knocks nearly all of them out of the park. Completely neutral, open sounding earphones that have one of the flattest response characteristics I have ever come across. Very comfortable and give excellent isolation to boot. I think...” --Krisman

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

“[[SPOILER]]  Introduction: Westone is definitely not new in the audiophile world; they have a large range of quality IEM’s that have been praised time and time again. Among these are the W40, a quad (balanced armature) driver IEM with a 3 way crossover. For anyone new to the concept of multi-driver in ear monitors, each driver focuses on a specific part of the frequency range. A triple-driver...” --avitron142

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

AudioFly - AF1120 - Universal 6-Balanced Armature Driver In-Ear Monitors

AudioFly - AF1120 - Universal 6-Balanced Armature Driver In-Ear Monitors

“ Intro & Me: I admittedly have amassed way too many IEMs. I have owned a lot of gear across the spectrum and I have yet to be as excited as I am now to do this "shootout" review of the Audiofly AF1120. Within the last few months, I have been on a buying spree of balanced armature-based IEMs and somehow as luck would have it, I ended up with three such IEMs that would be...” --SeeSax